We can only hope that the latest mens fashion trend is a joke, but as social media sites continue to threaten the popularity of the Romphims, a fashion item manufactured in India, you are thankful that your college age son is still looking at custom tailored mens suits. In fact, even your high school senior has talked about investing in looking at custom tailored mens suits as an option this school year instead of wasting money on tuxedo rentals for either Homecoming or Prom.
In a time when the fashion decisions of some can seem scary, it is a comfort to find out that the many are still adhering to basics like knowing that your wardrobe is an investment and that it is important to make a great first impression.
- Half of the senior managers interviewed in a survey indicted that their workers wear less formal clothing than workers did five years ago.
- One way to send a positive message on a job interview or client meeting is to make sure that you are dressed correctly. High end mens clothing can make a great first impression.
- When you make casual business wear decisions it is still important to make selections that match the climate of the work environment where you are applying.
- Your investment in quality mens professional attire can carry the buyer through many years of meetings and events.
- One study from 2016 study revealed that, on average, American men who are 18 or older spent $85 a month on menswear. This amount is $10 more than the monthly average for women.
- Until you have purchased custom tailored mens suits you likely do not understand the comfort and look of a high end fashion purchase.
- Looking good at a work is as important as making sure that you look your best on a first date.
- One way to make sure that your clothing investments last is to make sure that you are buying the best products that are available.
- One advantage to purchasing custom tailored suits is that you do not have to deal with the far less accurate sizing options of purchasing a suit off the rack.
- Kids and teenagers can get away with following the crazy fashion trends that make the news, but a professional employee needs to stick with more traditional wardrobe choices.
- Men in America have an average height of 69.3 inches, the same as 5 feet, 7 inches.
- According to Business Insider, 40% of men between the ages of 18 and 34 actually prefer to do all of their shopping online, but it can be difficult to get the best fit with this kind of shopping.
- The cuffs of a shirt should be bit looser than a watch and fall as close as possible to two centimeters from the wrist bone.
- Two centimeters of the shirt collar should be revealed by the jacket collar when you wear a suit jacket.
- Estimates from IBIS World, indicate that the average annual sales for menswear grew 17.4% between the years of 2010 and 2015.
- Realizing sooner rather than later that first impressions matter will help you make the most of your meetings and interviews.
- Studies from psychologists reveal that first impressions are formed within seven to 17 seconds of a first meeting. In addition, psychologists indicate that 55% of a person’s opinion is determined by physical appearance.