It has been a fun trip to pack for. You have included luxury Italian shoes for the office and a pair of mens crocodile skin shoes for the main evening dinner event. You have also packed a basic black wide leather belt and two other designer leather belts. The dress slacks, dress shirts, suit coats, and ties have all been picked up from the cleaner and zipped into the garment bag. You have even packed a separate bag of workout clothes, workout shoes and some swim trunks for the evenings and weekend hours that you have free. If the business meetings go as well as you hope, you might even get a chance to do a little shopping and pick yourself up another pair of the luxury Italian shoes, this time in a dark brown instead of black. With three hours to spare, all you have left to do is load the suitcases into the car and head for the airport.
You do not always pay such close attention to the quality of the clothes that you pack, but when you are headed for a week of meetings with the top salesmen in your company you need to make sure that you dress the part. The first time you were invited to this sales kickoff meeting you found yourself woefully underdressed and spent valuable time out shopping for the luxury Italian shoes to wear instead of the everyday leather shoes that you wore to work at your own small office. Nothing says amateur more than a wardrobe that is too old, too cheap, and too out of style. You have packed enough that you are sure that will not happen again.
Quality Leather Items Can Help You Dress the Part When You Are Working with the Power Crowd
Some people live their whole lives never really needing to care about how they dress and how they look. Some people, on the other hand, find themselves in environments where having the right kind of shoes and the right kind of clothes really matters. In most cases, once you experience both the fashion and comfort of a custom fitted suit and a high end pair of luxury Italian shoes, however, it can be tough to return to your old ways. Men’s fashion, in fact, is a major industry in this country.
- Current research indicates that men?s dress shoes account for 6 % of the shoe market share.
- Men?s designer footwear showed retail value sales growth of 39% between the years 2009 and 2014.
- Derbies and oxfords are the two basic kinds of formal lace-up shoes shoes for men.
- If you are going to spend money on expensive quality shoes, it is important that you take good care of these investments.
- Footwear materials compress when you walk, so it is important to rotate the pairs that you wear. If you rotate shoes at least once every other day you will give your shoes time to spring back to normal.
- Shoes trees can help to keep your shoes healthy. They also help retain the shape of the shoe and allow them to dry out faster. There are two basic types of shoe trees: plastic and wooden. Plastic shoe trees are great for traveling because they are light-weight. Wooden shoes trees, on the other hand, are a better choice for home because of the wood’s ability to absorb shoe moisture and odor.
- If they are properly cared for leather dress shoes can accommodate tens of thousands of flexes.
- The combination of shoe trees and using a leather polish can extend the life of a shoe for up to 10 years.
- 23% of the total U.S. population are between the ages of 18 and 34. These 75 million millennials are a key consumer base for personal accessories like leather shoes and belts.
- The average consumer will have at least four leather items on them at any one time. These can include shoes, a belt, a wallet, or a watch strap.
- Men?s luxury bag sales grew 24% between the years 2009 and 2014.
- Men?s small leather goods sales grew 40% between the years 2009 and 2014.
- Some studies indicate that visual cues are three times to five times as powerful as audio cues.